Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Short Too

I've been reminded repeatedly in the past two weeks from some of the BEST people in the world that:

I'm at that age when...

At our age...

As we get older...

OK...I'm 41. I'm old. I get it.

Here's another shocker. I'm vertically challenged. 
WHAT????????????? REALLY????????????? OMG, I HAD NO FREAKIN' IDEA!

So I'm working today, right, and I ask this guy where all the events are happening...and if "so n so" is over there.

"Yeah, she's over there, she's about your height (putting his hand chest high...dude's tall(er) than I am)...wait, I just called you short...I didn't mean to call you short...I meant "PETITE"..."

mmm-hmmm...

Now I'm old, and, evidently, I'm short too. WINNER! Great...here comes the hump in my back...that'll REALLY win over the guys now! I will shortly reach TROLL status...just give me some orange, spikey hair and the ensemble will be complete.

Thanks dude...and as much as I was laughing at the fact that you were apologetic about the whole ordeal, I know what you meant.

I do prefer "PETITE" though.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

ps...No Zumba or running today...:( but I do have Zumba tomorrow and a 5k on Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment