Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Umm...Too Late Now!

What was I thinking?

Groan...

Tomorrow I'm going to be on a local tv show; NTV's Good Life, talking about my journey, my weightloss, and who knows what else. YIKES! They'll even air pictures of my six year transition from "Fat Connie" to "Not As Fat Connie".

GROAN! UGH! YIKES! sigh...

I prefer to be BEHIND the camera for a reason!

Umm, have I said GROAN, UGH, YIKES and sigh yet?

I'm just nervous about it. It has been a transformation, and I feel better about myself, but I'm doing my journey for myself. If I happen to be an inspiration to others, that's cool too. It's flattering, because I never considered myself to be an inspiration.

Oh well. As long as I don't look or sound like a complete schmuck, I think it'll be ok. Just do me a favor...if you get the chance to watch it, don't point and laugh too much!

I just hope someone tells me that I have food in my grill or a boogie in my nose BEFORE I go on!

Training: 45 min excruciatingly HOT Zumba class and 1 mile run after. Food eaten today... 1 glass chocolate milk and 1 VERY large chocolate chip cookie at the mall. Protein, calcium and carbs. YAY!

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment