Thursday, July 14, 2011

Motivation Part 3

In less than 48 hours, I will meet(again) someone who inspires me, who motivates me, and I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

I know I have mentioned him in past blogs when he was in Lincoln last month.

His name is Ben. Last year when I was just starting to run, a great friend of mine shared a youtube link of a guy who lost about 125 pounds by running. He started out about 350 pounds and just started running. He did it as a promise to his grandmother, who knew he was unhappy and depressed with his weight.

He now competes in IRONMAN competitions with his brother and father. They are driving across country this summer, going to 30 cities in 30 days, talking to people, sharing each other's stories, running a group 5k, and enjoying dinner afterwards, while training for an IRONMAN on top of it. He seems to be one of the nicest guys I've met, and I get the distinct pleasure of doing a story with him in Omaha this Saturday morning!

Here is his website. He encourages people to DO LIFE.

http://www.bendoeslife.com/

I CAN'T WAIT!

TRAINING: JULY 14, 2011...45 minutes of Zumba.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment