Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Versus Evil

Fighting Fat Connie...That's the true title.

Calm Down...I'm talking about myself. Ok, my (somewhat) former self, or is it?
The battle is on, and it's turning out to be an epic saga. It's a battle of good versus evil, and tonight Fat Connie is winning. In fact, Fat Connie has been winning for a while.

FAT CONNIE:                                                                           
Just one more trip through the drive through.                             
You don't need breakfast.                                                            
Sure, stay up as late as you want!                                              
You don't need to run this morning.                                             
You'll look weird if you lose any more weight.                       
That's not excess skin...                                                                

NOT SO FAT CONNIE:
But I did that this whole week!
Are you sure? It's supposed to fuel my whole day.
UGH! I just worked a 12 hour day...but this is a good movie.
Yes I do! But it's so hot out...just 5 more minutes of sleep...my knee hurts anyway.
How do you know?
(Silence)
I'm not looking for pity...I'm just sayin...

The battle rages on.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line.







No comments:

Post a Comment