Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nothing, really

It's day two of my surprise three day weekend. It's a surprise because I found out last Friday that I wasn't on the work schedule for the Fourth of July. WOO-HOO! So after running a 5k yesterday morning (July 4th), and taking a much needed nap, I decided to head to Hastings with the folks for fireworks. Finally, I was going to actually watch fireworks for once.

Today was a day full of nothing except quality family time, running much needed errands...putting way too much crap in my mouth (bad food in case anyone's wondering), oh, and clothes shopping. While I didn't find anything to buy (had two close calls though), I have to admit, I'm now LIKING clothes shopping now...gasp...shocker!

I'm now dvr'ing  Eat Pray Love for the 10th time (complete with satellite outage from thunderstorm), listening to my cd player in my boombox (yes, they still make those), and putting yet MORE crap in my mouth.

I'll call today my "rest" day, and tomorrow, back at it again with (of course) Zumba, some running, and maybe tackling the dreaded treadmill...and reveling in the fact that today I did nothing, really.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment