Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Breathe

TAKE A BIG ZUMBA BREATH IN...

After holding my breath for nearly an hour, practically turning blue, pacing, contemplating hiding in the bathroom, in tears and choking up as I'm getting mic'd up 30 seconds to air, and a five minute segment later...

AND, RELEASE....

WOW! THAT, was terrifying. I haven't been in front of a studio camera since "Romper Room" when I was 5 years old.

In case you're wondering, some of my coworkers at the TV station asked me to be on one of our programs to talk about my weightloss journey.

I couldn't even bring myself to watch the segment, but I just did...GROAN! I'll post it here anyway. I hope I was at least coherent AND made sense!

Can I PLEASE go back to hiding behind the camera again?

Don't laugh too much!

Training today...Extra long run before 1 hour Zumba class! TONS of de-stressing to do today.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!


Weight Loss Story
Clip_Summary_Image
Play_Now_Button

No comments:

Post a Comment