Monday, July 11, 2011

Junk Food Junkie

I just may have fallen off the NO JUNK FOOD criteria I set for myself last year, because honey, they've sucked me in.

Recently I've been combing the drivethrus of McD's, Taco John's, and Arbys, but I do pretty good with the selection...chicken (mostly), and then there's the potato ole's...MMM...SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! This past weekend alone I've hit BK three times. YIKES! I don't even like BK all that much. All of these bad trips for good food may be the reason of why I've been feeling so sluggish lately...all those freakin' gut bombs are takin' their toll y'all...yelling at me and kicking me in the yass (and in the budget)!

There is an upside to this though, if you can call it that. I am STILL staying away from the donut shop and the pop (soda to some, but who knows why).

This doesn't mean that I'm stopping my journey, it just means I have to step up my discipline, kick myself in the bootah, and start focusing again. We all struggle with issues. Food just happens to be one of my biggest ones, of which will be a future blog at some point or another.

This morning I went back to bed instead of starting my training, but I was EXHAUSTED! Don't worry...at least I thought about training.

Tomorrow Training Starts...FO SHO!

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment