Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Umm, Excuse Me?

I have a love/hate relationship with shopping, well, mostly a hate/hate relationship, but slowly getting better. One good thing, I don't have to wear big mama clothes any more. That's a definite bonus.

The weird thing is that I'm actually starting to like clothes that I would never in a million years think of liking, or even look good in, but I'm just starting to get comfortable with it. Enter, the dressing room associate.

I'm trying on this really cute blouse today. I picked up two different sizes just to make sure which one I would get. So I tried on the medium...yes, I said MEDIUM! Run and tell that! Pshhhh...OK!

Anyway, I walk out to the mirror, and dressing room associate is out back there clearing of the "don't like" rack, so I asked her what she thought...."have you ever thought about shapewear?"

SIGH...wow, thanks nice sales associate, and you could do with a makeover yourself...(no, I didn't say that).

"don't like" rack 1, self confidence -50.

Today's workout...Ran 2.2 miles in 34:55 min...including four (or six) ok, four, blocks of (intermittent) sprints, a couple blocks of walking, and the rest running/slogging.

Sprints are evil, and they must be destroyed.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment