Monday, August 1, 2011

Old Cadillacs and Cool Cats

Why do I always get stuck behind old cadillacs when I'm haulin ass to work? You know the driver doesn't really have a timeline to get anywhere. I got stuck behind TWO of them...TWO! Now I know how I must look when I'm running...I'm the driver of the old cadillac, though I do have a timeline to get where I'm going.

Coming through downtown Kearney tonight, I saw a cat cross the street on a green light. I swear, it waited until the crosswalk machine(ok, forgot what it's called), changed from "wait" to "walk" to cross, AND it used the pedestrian crosswalk to cross! HOW COOL IS THAT? And noone thinks animals are smart.

Today I ran 1:19 miles in 90 degree heat at 11am...I learned my lesson quick!

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment