Friday, August 19, 2011

Staying In Touch

Today (well, techincally yesterday since it's after midnight,) I spoke to a close friend from college. We haven't spoken for close to a year. There's no real reason, except for our busy lives getting in the way.

It was great to talk to her after all this time, knowing that we can pick up where we left off, catching up on all the new things going on in each other's lives.

It makes me appreciate ALL my friends I have in my life...new ones, old ones, and everyone in between.

I can't say it enough...I have the best peeps in the world...PERIOD!

Today's workout...ok, yesterday's...lol...1 hour Zumba, 1 mile track run, abcrunch machine.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

p.s. It's my folk's 48th anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment