Monday, February 27, 2012

Training Day 15-ish...I'm Spinning!

I'm spinning!

No, (sadly) I didn't consume too much vodka, this is a productive type of spinning.

I added a (cycle) spin class to my training regimen today (Monday, 2/27/12). Rumor has it that it's supposed to help get my legs stronger so the synapses do something or other....anyway, it's supposed to help me increase my speed when I run.

BONUS!

Perhaps now would PROBABLY be a good time to add every other speed training regimen that everyone's been suggesting I do for the past year like adding strength training, sprints, and hill training...sigh...

Anyway, spinning, not so bad...although (ahem), the soreness can leave already! Can we say PADDED SEATS? HELLO!

Zumbarunner...whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment