Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ouch

Yep, the day after first day of boot camp, and I can safely say that I'm sore. I was able to do Zumba this morning, although fairly painful. Oh well. No pain, no gain, right?


We did a whole bunch of things yesterday....lunges, shuffles, running with pumpkins, wheelbarrow races (filled with all different sizes of pumpkins).

I've found out that I can't do tricep dips, I don't jump well, I shouldn't wear jewelry in boot camp, to ALWAYS stretch afterwards, that strangers come together as a unit for one common goal of fitness, and that if it WEREN'T for my two years of Zumba and running I wouldn't be as conditioned to accept this next challenge.


Today's workout: 1 hour of Zumba


Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment