Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WOW!

Wow...what a week so far, huh? Another weightloss goal met, being featured in a blog on a newly launched website? I really don't know what to say!

I started this journey and STILL am doing this journey for MYSELF; that will never change. Before my journey began, I didn't give a DAMN about myself or my health. I have NEVER imagined myself EVER being an inspiration to anyone in any thing I have ever done in my life, but being an inspiration to others is very overwhelming, rewarding and humbling. 

What inspires me? YOU do. Everyone who has ever supported me throughout my journey; everyone who's ever told me to keep up the good work;  everyone who has ever had to (and still HAS to) remind me about the accomplishments I have achieved; everyone in my Zumba classes, bodypump, spinning, bootcamps, YMCA programs, fellow runners, fellow walkers, friends, family, race directors, race volunteers...and haters. YOU all inspire me to keep on keeping on.

 I might could be able to do this by myself, but it would be an awfully lonely road to travel. So from the top of my head to the bottom of my incredibly broken down running sneeks, I thank each and every one of you. You keep inspiring me, and I'll keep inspiring you...deal?

Thank you all!

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment