Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Training Day 24...Reminders

Reminders...we all need them.

I need to remind myself almost every day to do a many things. We may not like the reminders we're faced with, but mostly they're good to have. It was the kindness of my next door neighbor leaving a plate of cupcakes on my doorstep to remind me how neighbors are supposed to act.

It's especially true with my journey. I spend so much time getting caught up in how I used to be, that I don't see how far I've come in a short period of time. It takes reminders from others, my support system, to make me realize it.

Reminders are important...just as long as we learn from them. It's a daily struggle, but I'm up to the challenge.

Training day 24 on 3/7/12...3.5 mile run today after not exercising for 4 days. My legs hurt, but it's all good.:)

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!



No comments:

Post a Comment