Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thinking Ahead

Fat Connie REALLY needs to go away for good. I'm sick of her being in my head, and because of that, I'm setting really high standards for myself for next year. Are you ready for this? Ok.
First, getting down to 150 and staying there. I know, that's (only) another 25lbs for me. Easy as pie...mmm...pie.

FOCUS CONNIE...

I'm also striving to do 4 half marathons next year. Lincoln in May, Buffalo County Stampede in June, Chicago and Myrtle Beach in September and October.

These things have been rolling around in my head the past few days, only because I had an injury/recovery week last week, and am passing up 2 5k's this weekend. I'm also SOOO ready to say goodbye to "the gut". Am I setting myself up for failure? Probably. I'm a glutton for punishment. Do I have a LOT of work ahead of me? Definitely. Can I achieve these goals? We'll just have to wait and see.

Now, about that pie...

Today's workout...45 minute Zumba, 15 sprint work on track @ y, 1/2 hour elliptical, and ab cruncher.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment