Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just Chillin'

Just chillin'. That's really all I can do since yesterday's 10k. I kinda feel like I did after my half marathon in June, but only by half. Just a wee bit sore. Oh well, it was worth it! 

My 10k yesterday proved to be successful because I pr'd by about 3 1/2 minutes from my last one in April. I'll take that and run with it...pun intended. One thing that I learned the hard way, though, was to take a couple days off after doing a long run, because this morning I tweaked the muscle above my right ankle in Zumba class. It's just an annoyance, and I'll be back out and running (and shaking it) next week.

So for now I'm just chillin'. Yeah, man...just chillin'.

Zumbarunner...Whether Shaking It Or Running It, I'll Cross the Finish Line!

No comments:

Post a Comment