Saturday, December 31, 2011

What A Year!

Whew! 


What a year, huh? 


So many things have happened in my life this past year, so many accomplishments, relevations, and enlightenments. I have turned into an athlete, achieved two weight loss goals in the same day, started a blog, learned to start liking myself, gained and strengthened friendships, and learned to be comfortable and maintain my new healthy lifestyle. Who knew just two short years ago that I would make and keep these changes?


2012 promises to be an even better year. I have already signed up for 2 out of 3 of the half marathons I plan on running, and hope to bring my race total (including 5k's and 10k's) to 15. I also hope to be a better person by being a better friend, sibling, and daughter.


I COULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED ANY OF MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITHOUT THE SUPPORTERS IN MY CORNER! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND Y'ALL ROCK! I CAN'T tell you enough how much I appreciate EVERYTHING you've EVER taught me or helped me get through. I'm deeply indebted!


So to keep this relatively short, I thank you all for reading my blog, for keeping me inspired, and for believing in me!


CHEERS TO 2012!


Zumbarunner...whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!



No comments:

Post a Comment