Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sheer Randomness

Hey there...Zumbarunner here. Yes, I know it's been a few weeks. I've been finding it difficult to blog lately for fear of having nothing at all interesting to say, or saying the wrong thing and pissing someone off. I have had too many "foot in mouth" moments lately, and have found it best just to shut up and go on my way.

Lately, though...I've been trying to find my voice again. Oh, it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination, but a few things have happened this past few weeks that have allowed my voice to come back, if only as a whisper.

As I continue on my journey, I am reminded of so many great people who I encounter, throughout the days. These stories are soon to follow, but in the meantime, I encourage everyone to try to find your voice.

Zumbarunner...Whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment