Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lincoln Half Marathon...D-U-N...DONE!

Lincoln Half Marathon...What can I say about it that it was SUCH a blast! The atmosphere was simply AMAZING! I got a high five from ELVIS, there were students playing the Japanese Katanya drums, some random guy playing his drum set in the back of his pickup, gave tons of kids high fives, a praise band along the way...

Our bibs also were personalized  with our names on the front, so I would occassionly hear "hey Connie, great job!". I also got a couple folks asking me if I was reppin Team Lizzie and thought it was cool I was, and I kept talking to spectators and volunteers along the route.

I even got to talk to Ben Davis this weekend, he actually saw me and recognized first! WOOT!

What an absolutely spectaculate experience!

Now, I need to crash...

Zumbarunner...whether shaking it or walking it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment