Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pushing Limits

Today's Resolution Solution class was all about fitness assessments. Some I couldn't do, some I could. This included running on the treadmill for 12 minutes. I started @ 3 mph, bumping up mph every couple minutes or so. My ending speed was 4.8. That's the fastest I've ever ran. When I got done I felt like I could barely breathe, but I did, and ran .80 miles. I also did planks for 30 seconds, and wall sit for 51 seconds. I also found out my bmi, which I'm not divulging. I will say it's much better than it would have been six years ago...hell, even two years ago.

All total, i did two Zumba classes, fitness assessment, and a two mile run in 32.3 minutes.

Bring on the first half marathon training!

Zumbarunner...whether shaking it or running it, I'll cross the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment